Tuesday, December 06, 2005

ROCK SICK LIST: Yellowcard redcarded

Illness and general malaise in the Yellowcard camp has led to the band pulling their UK minitour. Ryan Key, the croaking singer, has issued an apologetic statement:

"I am sorry that we have to cancel our UK shows. There is nothing worse than disappointing our fans that want to come out to see us play. I can't fly until I am better and I am at risk of needing surgery on my vocal chords."

He added: "If I stay home now and take the time to get better I can avoid this risk and come out next year for our UK tour. From the band and myself please accept our deepest apologies and we promise to see you in 2006."


The December gigs have been scrubbed completely - refunds or nothing there - but a new bunch of dates for 2006 have been announced:

Bristol Academy (March 1)
London Astoria (2)
Manchester Academy (4)
Newcastle University (6)
Glasgow Academy (7)
Nottingham Rock City (9)
Birmingham Academy (10)
Norwich UEA (11)


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.