Tuesday, January 24, 2006

ALISON GOLDFRAPP LIKES HER NUNS

Of course, if anyone starts to talk dreamily about their time in convent school and enjoying the uniform and hanging out with nuns, you'd start to think "they're sounding a little kinky". But then you realise it's Alison Goldfrapp, and it just seems a whole lot more normal:

"I loved those nuns, I saw them as really strong. I loved saying 12 Hail Marys in the morning and wearing the striped uniform. I was always a bit of a drama queen so convent school fitted my romantic little fantasy world. I thought I was in The Sound of Music."

She doesn't say if the nuns wore the pre-Vatican Two style habits, or the more modern, lighter sort; nor does she mention if they pranced about on giant glittering horses with false tails attached.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.