Saturday, February 11, 2006

AND THE OTHER FIFTEEN YEARS, GWEN...?

So, everyone seems to have noticed that Gwen Stefani has been more than a little off recently, and so she's had to come up with a reason. That reason? She's blaming her pregnancy:

“I found out I was pregnant right before I went on tour and I was like, ‘No, I have nine costume changes and high heels and bathing suits.’

“All I could think of was being on the tour and being pregnant but not being able to tell everyone and not really feeling like myself.

"I just wanted to say, ‘You don't understand, I am really sick, and wanting to be like, ‘You guys, you don't understand...’ I was four-and-a-half months pregnant the last show. It was a little bit ridiculous."


Apparently Gwen has been pregnant for about the last ten years, then.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.