Monday, February 20, 2006

KT TUNSTALL: IT CAN BE CONFUSING, CAN'T IT?

Having last week decided that the only reason for people assuming she's a lesbian is because of her brightly coloured braces (suspenders, for our American readers), she's now launched into a long babble which seems solely designed to try and keep her lucrative gay market happy:

Of course I have kissed a girl - every girl should have kissed a girl!

"There was a friend of mine when I was at school and she was like: 'I don't know if I'm any good at kissing.'

"So we were like: 'OK, 'I'll see what you're like and you see what I'm like.' It's part of growing up, definitely."


Hmmm. Just a phase, then, KT?

"I'm not gay but I certainly have absolutely no problem with having good looking girls at the front shouting my name - and the boys certainly don't mind!"

And KT said her boyfriend Luke - who is the drummer in her band - thinks it's great too.

She laughed: "No boyfriend is going to have a problem with lots of girls fancying your girlfriend - he loves it!"


So, in summary then... it's a phase that everyone should try although, obviously, you grow out of it; i really can't stress enough that I'm not gay and I like boys not gay not gay notgaynotgay and then, finally, of course, lesbianism isn't a proper sexuality, it's really just a bit of a wank fantasy for straight blokes. Yes, that'll keep the gay audience happy, KT.

[Updated 23/08/08 to add tags; content unchanged]


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I'm not gay but I certainly have absolutely no problem with having good looking girls at the front shouting my name."

i.e. "No mingers in eyeline of the cameras please."

Being more beard than man, that drummer belongs in ZZ Top.

Anonymous said...

wedding accessory

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.