Wednesday, February 01, 2006

MCFLY NOT ABOUT TO SPLIT; YEAH, RIGHT

While his management team complimented each other along the lines of "He felt it, but nobody can see the marks," Danny McFly has issued a statement which certainly sounds more lucid than anything he's managed hitherto:

"There's no way am I giving up my dream job. I've got McFly in my blood and I'll be in the band as long as the fans want us."

The statement also denied the rumour that Jones had asked to leave the band and said he had not been invited to write songs in America with a top production company.

The statement also said that Danny was not unhappy with how the band has been performing since the first album.


He then praised the diligent work of Comrade Stalin in discovering those plotting against the revolution.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.