Tuesday, February 14, 2006

PETE HASN'T KICKED THE KATE HABIT

We're not quite sure if Pete Doherty really believes he's living in some sort of fairy story - perhaps one in which Kate Moss is being held in a castle somewhere. But he does seem to believe that she's only able to communicate with him through secret messages carried by ladies-in-waiting. Oh, and they're still an item:

"She was in a bit of a state and needed to know that I was OK," said Pete.

"She managed to get a message to me saying how much she loves and cares for me. It really lifted my spirits while I was inside. When I was inside she was all I could think about.

"There was a point when we didn't talk. But as far as I'm concerned we never broke up. I just never accepted it was over between us and I don't think she did either."


Oddly, considering she was all he could think about, his prison diaries - as published last weekend - don't really mention her overmuch.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.