Friday, March 31, 2006

THE DAILY FEEDER SPLIT DENIAL

You seldom get through the day without Grant Nicholas popping up to deny that Feeder are splitting up. It's a measure of how reassuring his words are that the following day, he'll have to do it all over again.

Today, Grant Nicholas is denying that Feeder are splitting up:

The stories that we are splitting are a load of rubbish. It's my fault because I said something in an interview to a not very bright radio DJ. I don't know why he twisted it around so much.

We basically said that the next full album would complete our six album contract with our label, Echo, who we've been signed to for 13 years. I said we'd either stay with Echo and sign a future deal or move on to a new label. He took that as the band splitting up, which is not the case at all."


Maybe he just thought that perhaps you should think about throwing it in. You know. Good advice.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope they don't throw in the towel, I mean, I did prefer his old stuff with Jon but a new record deal could be just what they need, I personally want a #1 out of them yet...!

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.