Monday, March 13, 2006

NO NEED FOR COMBS

In an astonishing exclusive revelation they, erm, read in another newspaper, today's 3AM girls have an insight into how P Diddy feels about body hair:

"I don't have a lot of body hair. If I did, I'd get rid of it. For a woman, a wax is necessary. It makes everything smoother and more attainable. It makes room for all the advances I make when I'm going to please her."

Huh? Do we suppose from this that in the past he's dated women with such verdant pubic hair there's no room for him to squeeze himself in? Or just simply that Puff has never actually seen a naked woman and so just imagines that, unwaxed, venturing inside a woman's pants would be like trying to force your way through the sort of bushes you find in the middle of a roundabout on a busy motorway slip road?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.