Sunday, June 11, 2006

FLOYD REUNION ON AGAIN. PERHAPS.

The on-off-on-off Pink Floyd tour - which has never actually been on, except in the minds of people reading chicken entrails and so on - is back on, again. Perhaps. According to Nick Mason, anyway:

“I've just finished playing with David at his recent solo concerts and I'm about to play a show with Roger. I call myself the Henry Kissinger of Pink Floyd! I'd love for it to happen again ad I really do think Pink Floyd will play together again - but it would have to be for love, not money.”

We're not sure that it's fair for Nick to compare himself with bloated war criminal Henry Kissinger. I mean, orchestrating a Floyd reunion might be bad, but even that pales next to Kissinger's record.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.