Tuesday, June 06, 2006

THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS BAD PUBLICITY

George Michael is hoping to convince the world that, actually, he loves being in the papers because he falls asleep and crashes his car all the time because it helps flog his new single:

"In all honesty it does me good. I take crap for a couple of weeks but it promotes my new single. I hate to say it but it's true."

Of course, the real problem is that releasing a crap single is going to make his career as a narcolpetic crash test dummy seem in doubt.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wasn't sure myself at first (and I'm a fan!) but it is a grower. Not particularly challenging but a good summer tune - radio friendly, funk-lite pop. Chorus has good lyrics but you only take that in after a couple of listens....

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.