Tuesday, August 22, 2006

MAYBE MICHAEL JACKSON IS RECORDING HIS KATRINA BENEFIT SINGLE IN THERE?

Meg Matthews, Justin Hawkins, Pete Doherty... and now it turns out that Tom Keane's exhaustion is of the sort that takes you into the Priory:

"I’ve admitted myself to The Priory to get the professional help I need to overcome my increasing problem with drink and drugs. I’m looking forward to sorting myself out and getting back to playing again as soon as possible.”

There are now only four rock stars left outside The Priory. The BPI has announced that this week's Top 40 will be comprised of a skeleton staff supported in the lower reaches by agency nurses.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very much hoping that Meg Matthews and Justin Hawkins don't get it on whilst in there. They'd be the ugliest children ever.
x

Anonymous said...

i dont think meg is in there, actually. she's at another one. unfortunately!

ian said...

Proof that Drugs and Booze don't make you interesting! If I woke up every morning and realised I was responsible for Keane, I'd turn to drink and drugs too.

Has he admitted he needs to get professional help with not being such a miserable whining tosspot too?

Simon Hayes Budgen said...

Anonymous... she's actually in the secret Priory next door, if I understand the programme correctly, but it's so poorly soundproofed the housemates in the main priory know she's there.

Ian... if he was cured of whining, he'd be out of a job...

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.