Thursday, September 21, 2006

DMX cries "rape"

There was a play in London a few years back that got the Daily Mail in a bit of frothy outrage as it featured women raping men in the story - they would, if my memory and the Mail were both correct, bring themselves to orgasm by rubbing themselves up and down on the leg of their victims. We're still far from sure this would actually work, and we're not quite clear how they could have persuaded the men to stay still while they did it.

All of this comes to mind as DMX attempts to explain away his unexpected child as being a result of rape:

"She raped me," the rapper told S2S editor Jamie Foster Brown. "I mean, you know, that might sound like some bullshit. No man has ever been... you know what I mean, like never? Is that the only thing in the world that's not possible?"

Mrs. Simmons [Mrs DMX] recalled an earlier encounter with the woman. "Before the stuff hit the fan, she came up to us while we were in court and said 'I work for kids that are sickly,' said Tashera. "So he said 'Give her my number.' That's how it goes all the time. At first, I said OK. But, then I thought she looked deranged and obsessed with him."

While his wife "blocks out" the experience to cope, X gained a more valuable lesson: "Turn on the light before I go to sleep," he said.


It's not entirely impossible - we imagine that what DMX is implying is that the sex was, in some way, coerced rather than consensual, with him in the role of being forced. But while not impossible... well, it does sound a little unlikely, doesn't it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.