Monday, September 18, 2006

Is Victoria so thin because she's given all her cash to Hubbard?

Worrying signs that David and Victoria Beckham are drifting cultwards this morning, with David trilling on about how, amongst the first people he called when he was dropped from the England team, was Tom Cruise:

"He's a great guy to be able to speak to because he is a very positive-minded person. "It is good to have people like him around you at that point.

"He talked about everything I had done in the World Cup, about the goal I scored and the goals I set up.

He said I was a great player' that I played for Real Madrid, I've got a healthy family and three boys and a wife who love me to bits.

"It does you good just to hear somebody saying that sometimes.

"He's a great example of someone who stays positive through everything."


And you couldn't find a sycophant closer to home who isn't a high-profile member of a mind-bending, family-shattering cult, who bounces around on Oprah's sofa and lies about antidepressants?

It's not known if David repaid the favour when Paramount dropped Tom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.