Monday, September 18, 2006

Oasis in it for the money

Not only is their next album stuffed full of material from a decade ago, but it's looking like the promotional campaign is going to be based around Oasis returning to what they did when they were a national joke we laughed with, rather than at.

Bickering.

Noel's been moaning about Liam to MTV:

"Because I'm so eloquent and Liam is the opposite of it - whatever that is - I always get nominated to do all the press interviews.

"I'm working from 11 in the morning 'til four in the morning and it's a pain in the arse for me. He gets to walk around in stupid clothes, swearing and getting pissed.

"I'll be frank, if we didn't get paid as much as we do I probably wouldn't fucking bother. I love performing and getting up on stage for an hour-and-a-half, but being on tour with our kid is not a walk in the park."


Goodness, whoever would have thought that Oasis was being staffed on the basis of people turning up for nothing more than the money?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.