Thursday, September 21, 2006

You're poop-unfilled

Now officially "James Blut's model girlfriend", Petra Nemcova has given an interview to People magazine talking about the "tyranny" of the modelling world and the pressures on them. Of course she has - giving interviews about how awful it is modelling is, like, sooo in right now, simply everyone's doing it:

"I went through so many diets in my life. I've been very, very skinny. I've been a size zero but I'm naturally more curvy", she said.

"I ate just vegetables, carrots, tomatoes. I went from a just-protein diet to just eating apples to eating no carbs. I took laxatives."

The 5ft 10ins stunner told People magazine: "I went through all of it just to be able to model."


We're sure Petra is hoping that young girls reading this will react with horror and learn to love their own bodyshapes, but we're worried "I did this, and got to be a successful model with a pop-star boyfriend" isn't quite the way to put people off the idea. She could at least say "I used to make myself shit and shit and shit again" rather than a coy "I took laxatives" to try and make it sound less like a gameplan.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.