Saturday, October 21, 2006

Jessica Simpson: 'Creepy sexualised talk the norm at our house'

One of the most skin-crawling moments in recent music history - Papa Joe Simpsons drooling over his daughter Jessica's breasts ("She's got double-D's! You can't cover those suckers up!) - has been revisited, as Jessica has said she didn't find it in any way icky:

No, I've had double D's for a long time. Are you kidding? No."

She added: "My family is extremely close. I talk to my mum about my sex life. That's not something that creeps me out.

"We're Podunk Southern. My dad is very open about his ideas and it's disgusting that people are making a judgment on something that is false."


There's a difference, surely, between "talking about your sex life" with your mother, and your Dad cackling over how huge your tits are with a bunch of journalists.

Is anyone else a little confused by what Jessica means when she says "something that is false", though? She doesn't seem to be suggesting that the origianl quote was wrong, which sort of implies its her breasts that are false. But surely she doesn't mean that, either?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.