Monday, November 27, 2006

How many of us can truly say we've never wound up in a go-go bar looking for cookies?

JoJoTrouble for JoJo, after the underage pop popette was spotted in Los Angeles Hyde Lounge, described by the UPI as an "adult locale".

JoJo has seen Seventh Heaven enough to know the routine - a half apology, a little learning, and we can all move on:

"I didn't know it was 21 and over," the "Baby It's You" singer said. "It's a freakin' restaurant and I was there with my mom and two other underage friends. I had milk and cookies! I wasn't drinking alcohol."

We're still at a loss as to who goes to a restaurant in the middle of Los Angeles and has milk and cookies, but we're sure the real moral of this is: Kids, don't smoke.

And remember, just because a place doesn't have topless waitresses doesn't mean it isn't a go-go bar.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.