Sunday, December 24, 2006

I I I I I I I can't find my baton

Do you ever find yourself wondering whatever happened to Lisa Stansfield?

Apparently, after Razzamataz she made some records. Now, though, she's taken on a new role as president of the Rochdale Youth Orchestra.

The old one was Sir Malcolm Arnold, who died, leaving a vacancy. Lisa hasn't actually said anything about her new role, but the orchestra have released (as in leaked) an email she sent:

"Just a quick note to say how thrilled I am to be asked to be the new president.

"As you probably know my schedule is often very unpredictable but I would love to attend as many concerts as I possibly can."


Nothing says "I'm delighted" like a quickly-written email making it clear not to epect too much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.