Sunday, January 07, 2007

Donny, Donatella and Leo

So, that's what Donny Tourette meant when he was talking about having been in Leo Sayer's house. If you recall the episodes of Soap when Burt returned after having been replaced by an alien double, Burt's problem was adjusting to the idea that "he'd been in my house... in my bed... in my pyjamas... in my... [meaningful look at Mary]" - and that seems to have been the feeling Donny was trying to stir up in Leo's bubble-wrapped head:

Bed-hopping Donny, 25, romped naked with Italian-born Donatella after a party at the Seventies pop star's luxury home while Leo was away.

But, just as Donny couldn't manage to make it to the end of Celeb Big Brother:

Donatella says she can't even remember if their romp went all the way.

She admits frankly: "I really don't remember having full sex with Donny or anything like it. But I can't deny it because, truly, I really don't remember."

She went on: "I don't know about having intercourse. I was in a deep sleep. He was definitely after sex, but my response was, 'OK Donny, if you want to sleep here, then sleep here'. It was a very big bed..."


Donny, however, doesn't seem to let the lack of any witnesses (even the person he supposedly slept with) stand in his way:

A close pal of Donny's said: "Leo used to invite Donny and his mates round to his house for after show parties. They were all pretty wild.

"Donny bragged to his close group of friends that he'd had sex with Leo's lady. It was Donny's biggest secret and he only told his closest mates, including his brother."


A gentleman only reveals to a wide circle of vague chums the details of his perhaps conquests, of course.

The real interest in the story, of course, is that Towers of London used to wind down after their gigs by going to Leo's for a cup of Babycham.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.