Thursday, February 01, 2007

Kelly Jones leak news leaks out

Judging by the way he tells the story, when Kelly Jones was caught pissing in the streets of Camden, he was lucky to get away with an eighty quid fine:

“I said to the copper, ‘You telling me you never had a piss in the street?’ He said that the people of Camden wouldn’t appreciate me urinating on their streets. I said, ‘I know that. That’s why I live in Fulham.’ He said, ‘I’m taking you in.’ ”

“I said to the copper he should have a day off. He said, ‘You just had a haircut? I can see the hair on your face.

“I’m like, ‘Hey man, you’d make a great detective, no flies on you.’ ”

Goodness, young man, what a great wit you are. If only the Drones Club was a going concern; you'd fit right in.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

On the plus side, it's the first time anyone has been remotely interested in anything that Kelly Jones has released!
B'dum, and indeed, tish. I'm here all week. Try the veal.

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.