Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Dallas says sorry

Dallas Austin has said sorry to Joss Stone (and Christina Aguilera) for what he said about them online. He hasn't, however, retracted the comments:

"My statement about Christina Aguilera and Joss Stone was a reaction to an incident I care not to discuss in any forum and while I may have felt justified, I do own an apology to Christina,Joss and their families," he wrote.

"The comment I made... were purely an act of retaliation not of malice or cruel intent...I sincerely apologise as this is not my character nor should I have let anyon'e actions push me to this limit."

So, he's sorry for saying Aggie and Stone sleep with the people they're meant to be working with, but for context and not content. Glad that's been cleared up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.