Monday, March 12, 2007

"It's not me" says sex tape woman

The woman who appears in a sex tape currently circulating on the internet[NSFW] has laughed off claims that she appears in a series of television commercials for Iceland:

"You know, I can see that the girl in them does look a little bit like me, but I can assure you I'd never do anything as cheap and tacky as them. Good god, are they even legal? Actually... is that Kerry Katona? Surely not..."


snaggletouth said...

that is quite funy because i once appeared in a shredded weat comercial and i look nothing like shredded weat so i can understand

Anonymous said...

i take your valid comment on bord snaggletouth but i must say im very sleepy and need my 40 winks

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.