Monday, April 09, 2007

Any Ne-Yo dream will do

More oddness at the Bizarre section - presumably the staff of the Sun were too busy pawning their computers to pay that woman who managed to get herself caught by Iran to say how terrible it all was to pay too much attention to the rest of the paper, but it still seems curious that its report on Ne-Yo being parachuted in to oversee Whitney Houston's comeback album calling the work on it so far unusable and needing to get back to square one is accompanied by a photo of Houston captioned:

Triumphant comeback ... Whitney

Ne-Yo, however, clearly said the opposite:
“They [the songs recorded so far] all had the one same theme, which was ‘My name is Whitney Houston and this is my triumphant comeback’.

“We all understand she has gone through a lot.

“I’m sure we all get that but I think she needs songs about regular everyday life. So that’s what I’m planning to add to the album — songs about everyday emotions.”

Song's about Whitney's everyday life? We look forward to Ken Bruce debuting 'I Can See You Shooting Up Through The Hall In My Toilet Wall' sometime soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.