Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Like Costanza, he does take a sandwich and the sports network

P Diddy reckons he's a marathon man in between the sheets:

"I'm strong. I'm fit. My record is 30 hours... I enjoy it. I love making love to my woman."

Thirty hours. Poor woman - we couldn't stand be share a railway carriage with someone as dull and self-obsessed as Diddy; never mind being trapped with him in a bedroom for more than a day.

Of course, it's only thirty hours if you start the clock running as he removes his Elizabeth Duke jewellery and obsessively hangs up his pretty suits. And then tries to wake up his partner. The actual sex is a lot less drawn out, we guess.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to make a comment about Costanza too, wondering if Puff Daddy also double-dipped, but it just made me sick up a bit.

Anonymous said...

You forgot to add the time while he informs his "woman" what to call him.

"No, baby, I don't want you to go hollering P Diddy tonight, not while you're still in Britain and with me, anyhows."

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.