Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Paolo gets nod from Rod

What would you consider to be the "ultimate seal of approval" for a singer? Three nights at Wembley? Madonna trying to eat your brains? The ghost of Johnny Cash silently enjoying your gigs?

Or, maybe, some lukewarm praise from Rod Stewart.

If you're Paolo Nutini - a man whose own management appears to claim always sounds like he's drunk - you'll take what you can get:

In a BBC documentary to be shown next month, Rod said: "He's got a great career ahead of him. I really mean that, a great career."

He doesn't actually say doing what, though.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to trust my gut here and suggest that my Neil Diamond lovin' Dad's comments on Nutini were more accurate : "I'm so bored of hearing this boring guy" yeah that's right, he's too middle of the road for a MOR fan!

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.