Sunday, May 13, 2007

Brown: I'm the Daddy

Having clarified yesterday that Bobby Brown has no sense of humour when it comes to suggestions of even the mildest boy-on-boy action, we today discover that he does like a good laugh, nevertheless.

Despite his seemingly constant periods spent in jail for falling down on fatherhood when it requires little more than sending off a cheque every month, Bobby is suing Whitney to get more access to their daughter, Bobbi Kris.

Brown is keen to beat down the suggestion that he's a deadbeat dad. Although his reasons for seeking a change in the terms of the custody agreement don't entirely inspire confidence:

After Whitney and I separated, I had nowhere to go and very little money to live on. I was, for all intents and purposes, homeless." That's why he failed to respond to Whitney's petition for custody in time, and why she was ultimately deemed the primary parent.

Yes, his case is "sorry I didn't say anything at the time, but I was living like some sort of tramp in a lay-by". That'll work.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.