Tuesday, June 26, 2007

This time, la luna?

It's good to see that the concert in memory of Diana is set to be a dignified affair, with Simon LeBon setting the tone - apparently, Duran respect the life and work of the woman in return for her respect for LeBon's arse:

"She and I used to go to the same fitness club - Chelsea Harbour in London.

"One day I was on the running machine. I jumped off because one of my shoelaces had come undone, and she wolf-whistled at me across the room, and yelled, like a brickie, 'Nice legs! I'd recognise that bum anywhere!'

"I was quite taken aback, actually, and quietly got back on the machine with a red face."

It's lucky that his shorts' underpant lining hadn't perished, otherwise the course of history could have been bery different indeed.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.