Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Tony Thompson: death by airconditioner

Although early reports suggested that Hi-Five singer Tony Thompson had died of an illegal drug overdose, the autopsy report has revealed he was killed by "toxic effects of chlorodifluoromethane."

It appears that Thompson had a problem with huffing. What is huffing? It's practice of inhaling freons, the refrigerant found in fridges and some air-conditioners. The presence of the chemical, and his body being found near an air-conditioning unit, point quite strongly to this being the cause of death.

[Tony Thompson obituary]

No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.