Saturday, August 18, 2007

'I'm not Uncle Disgusting'

Uncle Kracker has insisted that, despite being on a $75,000 bond for a second-degree forcible sexual offence, it was nothing to do with him:

"It's regrettable that someone would make this kind of an allegation, it's not the kind of thing that I'd do, as a father of three girls ... I'm saddened that anyone might think I'm capable of this sort of thing."

We're not quite sure why having three daughters makes you any less likely to commit a sexual offence - "congratulations, Mrs. Smith, it's a girl - now your husband will be a little less prone to being a rapist" - but obviously, he's entitled to the presumption of innocence.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was there and when the truth comes out this will be another slap in the face to the NC system.. I witnessed the whole incident and cant believe the police went to such lengths..

This is really a shame that this man has to go through this horribly ordeal because some drunk woman decided to start trouble.

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.