Thursday, August 30, 2007

You can't put your memory round your arms

Most people, if they wanted to see naked images of Nadine Coyle, would probably type "Nadine Coyle naked" into Google, before getting frustrated and collapsing in sobs of tears.

Jesse Metcalfe, thought, just rolls up his sleeve and looks at his tattoo. Since he got it done after they'd split, he probably collapses in floods of tears, too:

"It's not that I'm not over the break-up, it's just that I really wanted to remember what it felt like to be in that relationship so that I never really go there again.

"Everyone has had their heart broken but this is just a reminder not to let it happen again.

"I went through a hard break-up. Every tattoo is a memory. I chose to get that tattoo, especially with the heart on the arm, because I choose to wear my heart on my sleeve. "It fits with my personality. I really couldn't be happier with the tattoo. It's the best I have."

Isn't it going to be difficult when he finds himself in another relationship and has to explain having his naked ex on his arm? Or, more precisely, has to explain this:
[Nadine] Coyle, nude and lassoing a heart in front of a sun shaped like a map of Ireland


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.