Thursday, October 11, 2007

Softy, squishy, and nothing much to chew on

Mutya Buena apparently "keeps trim" by eating baby food, reckons ContactMusic, although we really doubt the veracity of the quote they attribute to her:

[My daughter] Tahlia frowns when she sees me eating it. She just doesn't really like me particularly!

Eh? Assuming this quote hadn't been mangled, would you really have run a story "woman eats slop" rather than "daughter doesn't like mother"? The sense, of course, is that this is rather over-processed slop.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't want to ruin the image for anyone who considers her a bit of a sexpot...but you do know how a diet of babyfood would exit the adult body?

Still, I suppose it keeps trips to the toilet short and sweet!

Anonymous said...

Good Job! :)

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.