Sunday, December 02, 2007

Could someone get Cerys out of there now, please?

We spent the run of I'm A Celebrity looking the other way, to be honest - although we were very taken with Charlie Booker's description of the "relationship" between her and that bloke who used to be in EastEnders as being more like that between a nurse and a child; Brooker, too, described the news that Cerys had gone into the series as being "like when Kirsty McColl died".

This morning, though, Cerys is continuing to work her way along the weary reality TV show path by appearing in her knickers in the News of the World and giving an ooh I'm giddy interview:

"I can't wait to see him again. I'd love to go to him straight away but my children are the priority.

"I'm sure we will be on the phone as often as possible. Right now, we just want to talk and talk.

"I'm looking forward to a big Marc hug but mostly I want to chat to him, go for dinner, go to the cinema, show him the countryside. It's exciting. I can't wait to show him around Wales. He's only ever been to Abergavenny."

It's quite a turn around - last month, Cerys couldn't even bring herself to mention her divorce when being interviewed; now, here she is, in her knickers telling News of the World readers about heroin addiction and breaking up with Seth.

We're just hoping that it's not going to lead to Iceland break bumpers next winter.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.