Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Ne-Yo said No to Spices

Ne-Yo was approached to write a song as part of the Spice Girls reunion, but turned down the offer:

“Spice Girls asked me to write some songs but I couldn’t find time,” he told the Daily Star.

“They wanted something to put on their comeback album but I never got round to getting it done.

“I was recording songs for Rihanna at the time."

Odd, that, that you might choose working with Rihanna over knocking together something for the returning warhorses. And it's not like anyone involved in the Spice comeback spent that much time working on the songs they supplied, is it?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did they release a new album? I'm not sure they did?

Spence said...

It's a crying shame.

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.