Monday, April 14, 2008

Wentz: Pregnancy stories "a witch hunt"

It's reassuring to discover that, for now, there's not to be a new generation of Simspons, as Pete Wentz denies that he and Ashlee are expecting the pitter-patter of tiny emo-pop feet:

"There is a witch hunt for people to be pregnant whenever they get engaged in Hollywood," he wrote. "This is all news to me. I can't wait for the story about how I'm really in a gay relationship and this is all just a cover. ... I mean really, this is crazy. ... I mean we're engaged, that's true, and happy about it."

We're not sure he means "a witch hunt"; he probably means that there's innuendo, but then it's not like his job would require him to be able to use language confidently, is it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.