Police! Do you need to boost your clean-up rates by rounding up some lightweight "criminals"? Just arresting a few fans at local metal gigs can increase the number of solved crimes on your patch.
Don't just take our word for it - ask Derry Township Police Department. They employed a sweep of the Hershey Buckcherry/Avenged Sevenfold/Papa Roach gig and wound up with 17 extra arrests.
It's true. They found these results:
* Four charges for possession of marijuana
* Five charges for disorderly conduct
* Eight charges for underage drinking
* Three charges for public drunkenness
* One charge for criminal mischief
These were on top of eleven similar not-that-serious arrests made at Motley Crue earlier in the month. Thank god for someone brave enough to take the criminal mischief-makers off the street, eh?