Steve Lamacq's last fingerhold on the Radio One schedule has been pried away, as his In New Music We Trust slot has been axed as part of an overhaul of specialist music programming on the network.
Because these things are always circular, his programme is going in order to make room for hour-long music documentaries. The same hour-long music documentaries which were originally dropped when Lamacq Live was brought in a few years back.
There's also another returning format, as a new version of Roundtable comes to Tuesdays:
Tuesdays (9.00-10.00pm) sees Nihal hosting a four-way battle of wits and fury as a journalist, a musician and a DJ discuss the qualities (or lack of) of the biggest records, films and games released that week in Radio 1's new review programme.
This back-to-the-Bannister era of programming - Huw Stephens is even turning up with something that's a bit like Out On Blue Six - is being pitched as a way of connecting with the yoof (and, presumably, trying to head off the calls for privatisation):
Andy Parfitt, Controller, Radio 1, adds: "Taken together with our recent revamp of the core daytime schedule, this represents one of the most significant shake-ups of the whole schedule in recent times and will help us focus on a new generation of Radio 1 listeners."
Hmm. It all sounds a little hotch-potchy, and swapping Annie Mac with Pete Tong and giving Tim Westwood his own programme again hardly seems to be quite as earth-shattering as Parfitt would suggest.
Those other new programmes in full:
* Annie Nightingale moves from Saturdays (5.00-7.00am) to Fridays (2.00-4.00am)
* Rob da Bank moves from Mondays (2.00-4.00am) to Saturdays (5.00-7.00am)
* Mary-Anne Hobbs moves from Tuesdays (2.00-4.00am) to Thursdays (2.00-4.00am)
* Gilles Peterson moves from Thursdays (2.00-4.00am) to Tuesdays (2.00-4.00am)
* 1Xtra's Mixtape on Sunday from 3.00-5.00am will be presented by Seani B (as a result of Mistajam moving to the new 11.00pm-1.00am show)
Rob DaBank's excellenty programme now effectively filling in the early breakfast slot on a Saturday? Is that going to work?