Tuesday, September 29, 2009

DJ AM: Overdose - official

As the law catches up with the gossip sites, the New York medical examiner has confirmed the cause of DJ AM's death:

The medical examiner said Goldstein, a self-described crack cocaine addict, died from an accidental overdose due to the combined effects of cocaine, Oxycodone, Vicodin, Ativan, Klonopin, Xanax, Benadryl and Levamisole, a drug used to cut cocaine.

MTV are intending to press ahead with his sobriety documentary - "it's what he would have wanted" explains MTV "if, by "he", we imagine an MTV executive who is keen to not lose the chance to garner a ratings boost from the ghoulishly curious".