Wednesday, November 04, 2009

If you can trust them, Liars are prepping

More stuff to look forward to in 2010: Liars will be releasing Sisterworld early on.

The title? Oh, there's a high concept attached:

The title of the album refers to a place that is entirely Liars', completely without the influences and falsities of Los Angeles, where the band can, according to a statement, explore the "alternate spaces people create in order to maintain identity in a city like L.A."

Got that? It's not a world where they can sleep with each other's sisters without it being all awkward and strange. Not at all.


2 comments:

andrea chiu said...


I understand that every person has the passion in any aspects or things. If you love something and it came in front of you it completes your day and your mood turns into something you won't expected. I love your work and I want to read more about it. Visit my site if you have time . Thank you.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

andrea chiu said...


I understand that every person has the passion in any aspects or things. If you love something and it came in front of you it completes your day and your mood turns into something you won't expected. I love your work and I want to read more about it. Visit my site if you have time . Thank you.

triciajoy.com

www.triciajoy.com

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.

Post a Comment