Monday, July 05, 2010

Justin Hawkins laughs in face of Sun reunion claims

The Sun was confidently predicting earlier that The Darkness are about to reunite. Justin Hawkins says it isn't so:

[The Sun] also suggested that the group had bonded following the birth of drummer Ed Graham's son.

However, writing on Twitter about the speculation, Hawkins joked: "I was startled to read that I've been spending time with a small child that I didn't know existed! Congrats Ed, I think...

"Neither Dan nor I were aware of a 'bitter feud' that has lasted half a decade. We've been at war for over 30 years."

He added: "Whoever paid this 'source' should really ask for their money back, because what they have bought is essentially horse s**t. If there was any truth in the Darkness reunion rumour then it wouldn't be a rumour.

"However, delighted to read that The Sun would be glad to have us back. Warmed my cockles no end!"

Surely someone at the Sun should have asked themselves if it would be possible for Mr Hawkins to keep a reunion under his hat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.