Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Beyonce dumps her dad

Beyonce is only sacking her dad in a professional capacity, be very clear about that:

“I’ve only parted ways with my father on a business level. He is my father for life and I love my dad dearly. I am grateful for everything he has taught me.”
Especially the bit about being ruthless in business and never letting sentiment cloud your judgement.

Papa Knowles, meanwhile, has a statement of his own:
“The decision for Beyonce and Music World Entertainment to part was mutual. We did great things together, and I know that she will continue to conquer new territories in music and entertainment… Business is business and family is family. I love my daughter and am very proud of who she is and all that she has achieved. I look forward to her continued great success.”
Rumours that he now intends to adopt Letoya Luckett could not be confirmed at the present time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.