Saturday, March 12, 2011

Gordon in the morning: Shut up, Cee Lo

Gordon lets Cee Lo tell us about his, uh, prowess:

"I'm definitely having more sex than the average man. Yes, two or three women a night, trust me.

"The other day I slept with two women - not at the same time - because I was at home and they missed me.

"But you know, these are my friends, we missed each other.

"So I just want to give joy and good tidings, that's what it's all about."
He continued: "... and they let me do, like, anything, and I put my hand on their boobs and then we did seven or eight times in, like, ten minutes."

But not at the same time. Obviously.

I'm going to spend the rest of the morning trying to work out why a man talking about the sex he thinks he's having would constitute "good tidings".


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.