Sunday, April 24, 2011

Why did Lil'Wayne quit Twitter?

Because stringing 140 characters together in an interesting fashion is impossible for him without a producer telling him what to do, perhaps?

No, apparently not. He tells (sweet Jesus Christ) - Paris Hilton:

"I just shut my Twitter account down because I got hacked. Once I got hacked I had Twitter fix it. They changed it. And then it got hacked again so I just shut it down. As of right now, I'm on Twitter strike."
No, to be honest, I hadn't noticed he'd gone. If he's really on Twitter strike, shouldn't there be an animated gif of Wayne stood by a brazier pop up when you're trying to log in to the homepage?

Of course, when Wayne says he was "hacked" he means someone logged in pretending to be him, so he's probably really just on 'one of my flunkies guessing my password is WAYNEISTHEBEST strike'.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.