Sunday, January 08, 2012

Kesha points to Achilles' Heel, asks not be shot there

KeUSDha has announced to everyone that the next record will see her being vulnerable:

"I think that my first record was heavily influenced by Licensed To Ill and the Beastie Boys and that record is very brash and very sassy and very unapologetic and irreverent. And I love that," she told MTV. "I'm really proud of that, but I have learned over the past three years of doing this that being vulnerable doesn't mean you're weak.

"I very much want to be seen as a strong woman, but I realise that vulnerability can also be a strength."
Vulnerability, like eccentricity, can only really be pointed out by other people and not claimed for yourself, surely? I think what Kesha means is that her next record will demonstrate an understanding that vulnerability can also be a selling point.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.