Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Chris Brown shares a secret

The continued treating of Chris Brown like he's a person is unpleasant enough, but let's check in with the man as someone asks him to share something nobody knows about him:

"I think, [it's] that I'm 100 percent dedicated in everything that I do," Brown said. "I want to embody everything that's positive."

"I've accomplished all I need to accomplish in my life as far as me being able to say I can successfully sing, I can dance onstage with the greatest," he continued. "At the end of the day, when I need to be great is when people can say I've helped out the world. It first starts here, helping myself, but what I want to do is bring peace to the world.

"Not to sound all Teen USA!" he laughed.
Somewhere there's a recording angel peering at his notes going 'dude, you're not even right about the dancing'.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.