Sunday, March 10, 2013

Chris Brown: He's a catch

This has been pretty well reported elsewhere, but let's just read into the record Chris Brown's thoughts on how to talk to women:

“Every guy in this building has said one thing to their female … If you’re not an insecure nigga, and you let her have fun with her friends, I applaud you. But you gotta say that one thing to her, and I made this shitt up. [sings] Don’t make me have to tell you again, that that’s my pussy baby! It is mine, baby, babe, mine. So you better not give it away!”

”So every person in this motherfucking building, if you got a bad bitch you better say that to her. Cause she might fuck another nigga.”
I don't think this really needs any further comment, does it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.