Monday, June 24, 2013

The Wanted: Nearly a great loss to the World's art

It turns out the world came just moments away from losing the reality series about The Wanted (title: One Direction Are Too Grand To Do It, So Here's The Wanted).

Nathan Sykes, who plays Nathan Sykes in the series, nearly quit:

He tells Britain's Daily Star, "I was really, really close to quitting and going home at one point. It was just too much. Everywhere I looked there was a camera, and I wasn't sure if I could deal with it. I was ill and shut away in my room and just wanted to leave. I got really, really homesick."
Luckily, he was pulled through by medical care and compassion a watertight contract, a bucket of money and the realisation that they'd have just shrugged and parachuted Chico or somebody in for the rest of the series ("medical care and compassionate management support") pulled him through, and the series - Hey Hey We're The Wasted. Wanted. Whatever - was saved for a delighted world to enjoy. Or, at least, for a delighted world's parents to find stacked, unwatched, on Sky+ in a year and quietly delete.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.