Thursday, June 17, 2004

THE ENTENTE CORDIALLE: Obviously Lee Ryan hasn't got any for a while, if the reports of his kiddie-in-a-sweet-factory reaction to meeting fans are true. Poor Aurelie Verhaeghe had won a competition to meet Blue in France when Lee, she claims, decided to try and turn her prize into a punishment:

"He kept asking if I wanted a bath. He had a bath and then he just jumped on me. It's the first time anyone did that to me. Then he began to kiss me and touch my body. I said I didn't want sex.
He started to kiss me again and put his hands on my boobs. I said 'I can't do that. I'm an emotional person,' He said, 'Don't you do foreplay with your friends?' Then I called my dad to pick me up. I'm glad I didn't have sex with him. I did not know anything about his reputation."


Oddly, Ryan's spokesperson says he doesn't remember meeting this girl at all. But we doubt if anyone could make up a phrase as clumsy as "Don't you do foreplay with your friends?" We wonder if he said it in French.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.