Friday, July 09, 2004

SO, IT'S NOT ABOUT FLOGGING EXTRA RECORDS, THEN?: Chinese Pop singer Sonya has signed up to do a set of naked photos for a mobile phone download service. But it's not a quick attempt to make some cash, you understand.



"The fact is that most multiracial people can already feel the stereotypes and curiosity all around them, so I worried a lot that this nude project might work against multiracial people. But as I will not be able to lose this 'multiracial singer' tag that I've always been stuck with, I acceded to this nude project thinking I would try to sublimate those problems with my charm and attraction."

If only Christina had thought of claiming she was sublimating some sort of social problem with her charm and attraction, she might have got an award rather than just a cold midriff.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.