Thursday, December 02, 2004

WRITE THESE DOWN: If ever words looked likely to come back to haunt someone, it's surely Hilary Duff's claim that she'll never get caught out like Ashlee Simpson:

"I've definitely felt pressure, but the band and me are all live so I feel really comfortable about that, that that could never happen to me. But I have felt pressure before because in Europe they want you to lip-synch on their TV shows and it's really hard to stand your ground because there it's so normal. Like in Paris people do it all the time. I'm actually friends with Ashlee and people are giving her such a hard time but, I don't know, I just think it sucks."

We find it hard to believe that anyone in European television much wants Hillary Duff to appear, much less lip-synch, and we're not really sure if Duff means synching sucks or Ashlee being attacked for it sucks. But we do love the idea that simply everyone in Paris synchs, darling. Mitterand never gave a speech without at the very least a guide track laid down first.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.