Thursday, March 31, 2005


Jesus, that Ozzy is an unlucky sod - quadbike accidents, jewel thieves, recording duest with Kelly, and now: a fire in their home in Buckinghamshire. It probably shouldn't be that surprising - Ozzy has the look of the guy from the flat downstairs who you're convinced that one day will kill you trying to grill Pot Noodles when he comes home drunk at three am. Fire experts believe that the blaze was caused - like hundreds of others this month - by someone putting a foot through the TV screen when Sharon's Asda ad comes on.

Nobody hurt.

No comments:

Post a comment

As a general rule, posts will only be deleted if they reek of spam.